Gandalf’s 52 for 2019 - Wk 3 OPEN ADDED

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
This Year will hopefully get me out and about and using my grey matter, Good Luck all

My aim for this years 52 is to not take things too seriously and enjoy my photography. 2 things that I want to improve in my photography are the use of flashes and to try and understand all that is post processing. I ask that you be gentle with me when I do chose to attempt the use of both throughout the year, although advice along the way is always welcomed..

AB2B7C9F-5276-4342-A1BD-FA09CB07FA8E.jpeg My New Companion Loki, 4 month old Lurcher. (Week 1)

Last edited:
That’s what I’m trying to do, get it to work, taking the picture is a lot easier

Last edited:
Nice and sharp on the eyes :)
Catchlights look good and an off centre composure to add interest.
The ear is chopped, but I don't mind that as I think it's part of your creative composition.

Aw he is lovely. Good eye contact.

you need to put the link in to you thread

Last edited:
He looks so adorable and innocent. Eyes well focused.

He looks so adorable and innocent. Eyes well focused.
I wish he was as innocent as the look suggests Mandy, he’s driving me crackers... Like all pups he thinks the world revolves around him, trying to upload his photo while he wants to jump all over me and the iPad is nearly comical....

New

I like a good dog pic. You've caught Loki's expression well, lovely and sharp on the eyes.

Lovely photo of your pup. He looks really soulful! I almost called my new kitten Loki - it was a toss-up between that and Ludo and Ludo won!

Lovely puppy eyes just staring back at me - nice sharp image

The eyes are nice and sharp, but could do with a bit of warmth. Loki the god of mischief ;)

Aww looks lovely! Nice eye contact, White balance looks a little cool. A nice picture.
The eyes are nice and sharp, but could do with a bit of warmth. Loki the god of mischief ;)

This picture was taken using the EM-1 mkII, I am still getting used to all the nuisances. I haven’t fully customised it yet, learning as I go along.

He's a real cutie, these eyes look right into your soul. Hope to see many more as the year goes on :p

Cute Doggy pictures work well here. He looks like trouble, butter would not melt, etc etc. As other have said.
Clean, well it is very clean for a bike, how many gears does it have? Gears are sharp enough and the green frame frames them well. It has a very tight crop on the left, a few extra pixels would help seperate that part of the frame with the edge.

Pete

Wow that's a clean bike and set of gears, the only time my bike has been that clean was when it arrived in the box!

I like the angle of the shot and the bright green but as Pete said, I think it could do with a little more space on the left of the image.

Nice clean image there. Lots of detail and a lot cleaner than my boy's bike ever was!

Thanks guys, it’s a new bike that had it’s first outing and after a day track cycling needed a good clean...

New - Another beautiful dog for the thread. Lovely eye contact and nicely composed. Nice and level crate too.
Clean - Nice shot of the cassette. The bright frame gives it some nice contrast. 11 speed, so I'm thinking mountain bike? Especially with discs on it. Bolt through axle? And with stays like that I'm thinking full suss? Am I on the right lines...? Or am I way off? Haha

Clean. I like, mostly because I'm hugely into my bikes mine never looks that clean maybe if we have a dirty theme.
Mines also lime green, Santa Cruz Nomad, again with 11x

Look forward to more bike photos.

Back