Critique Gannet Diving Composite

Edit My Images
Yes
Something a bit different; I wasn't sure if it should be here or in "Creative" but I thought it would be seen by more people who it was relavent to here.

I've been trying to get a good Gannet photo for a little over a week now, but haven't managed to get the timing right for a good dive, in good light and at a close distance yet (although I've missed a few perfect opportunities!)

I had a few sequences like this, where the birds were a bit too distant to make a nice single photo, so I thought I'd have a play and make a composite of the full dive sequence. I'm very inexperienced in all but the most simple PP, so this was a fun experiment for me. I think it turned out OK for a first go, but please feel free to leave honest feedback. Thanks for looking!

Gannet Diving Composite by Luke Case, on Flickr

Works really well to illustrate your aim. Great comp.

I'm a big fan of this! I agree with Ross, it actually does a really good job at documenting their preparation to dive, something you'd not really see with a single capture. Well done!

Nicely done - I like it

Mike
Thanks Mike!

One of the best composites I have seen for a long time - excellent!

Chris
Thanks Chris, that's very kind of you!

I'm a big fan of this! I agree with Ross, it actually does a really good job at documenting their preparation to dive, something you'd not really see with a single capture. Well done!
Thanks Jeff. Considering I hadn't planned this whatsoever, i'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

Works for me . (y)
Thanks Lepus

Back