Ganton Gunners 52'ers challenge 2019 week 12 young added

Yep, that is definitely a wet nose. Nice image, DoF is just right and the light is also really nice.

WET - that's a stunning shot. The snotty nose for the theme, but would fit the theme without, I reckon.
FREE - very good and with no editing whatsoever, even more so.

Wet is a cracker of a shot Peter, and yes that is one very wet runny nose.
Sooc shot is another cracker, great detail and sharp in the right places.
WET - that's a stunning shot. The snotty nose for the theme, but would fit the theme without, I reckon.
FREE - very good and with no editing whatsoever, even more so.

Thank you both.
The Free Is my fav type of photo as I enjoy Wildlife and Bird pics.
If I am honest I was a little unfortunate with the Yellowhammer as I was caught off guard and was in GRP mode not single point on the Eye so have slightly missed focus.

Two great images Peter, both are perfectly fitting for their respective themes.
Wet: adorable and fun, as well as being pin sharp and detailed....is it possible to have too much detail on the runny nose?! Nah!!! It's terrific!
Free: Incredible detail in the feathers, well framed and I love the shadow too. Missed focus on the eye?...no problem for me....it's SOOC, so well done indeed.
Excellent work Peter!(y)

Nicely shot budgie there!

Wet is a great photo for the theme. I've never seen a Seal with a cold before! Very nicely taken with loads of sharp detail.

That's a very nice image for SooC there Peter. Very nice indeed. Well done (y)

Wet - great stuff. Looks like he's got a snotty nose

Free - very pretty, colourful bird. Nice one

Wet - Nice take on the theme and good use of DoF to focus the eye on the seal and his/her wet nose

Free - Lovely capture the SOOC of camera image is very good but for me the edited version is a stronger image.

Super shot for the family album :)

Two lovely images there Peter.(y)
Entrance: some fantastic detail and textures in the stonework, I do like the wooden door at the end of the entrance....well exposed indeed!
Young: great image, full of fun and happiness! Perfect for the theme. She's squeezing that balloon quite tight there....I hope it didn't burst!!:eek:
Nice work indeed!:clap:

Two brilliant images Peter. Love the church door shot, with the door composed in the bottom corner. The photo of your granddaughter is great too, looks like she's having lots of fun!

That's a nice entrance. Looks an interesting priory

Love your young image - great expression on your grandaughter's face. Nice capture and very sharp

Having a big catch up on comments

Distant - Good PoV and fits the Theme
Cold - Lovely Icey shot.
Waiting - I really like that, the Red stands out nicely against the lovely blues . Nice crisp shot.
Object - great object the DoF is good and the Edited version is better
Wet - right on theme and a great shot. the snotty nose does not improve the look but works for the Theme
Free - lovely image the SooC version is very good but predictably the edited version is better
Entrance - I like the tones of the stone walls.
Young - definitely young and the Birthday girl looks very Happy.

Hi Peter,

Wet - Snotty nose more like! Cute (apart from the snot) ;)
Free - The processed version is an improvement isn't it, but the SooC works too (and ticks off the technique). Nice detail and colour captured in both, but edit pips it due to the closer crop imo.
Entrance - Lots of great texture in this shot, and bang on theme.
Young - Loving the expression you've captured, it's so in the moment rather than staged.

Back