Garden Birds

Nice, sharp shots.

Apart from the obvious that the bg's are very busy and the OOF twigs that are running across a couple of the birds, not a bad set from someone that doesn't venture in to the bird section much :)

Yes, you were correct with the juve Robin (y)

Nice, sharp shots.

Apart from the obvious that the bg's are very busy and the OOF twigs that are running across a couple of the birds, not a bad set from someone that doesn't venture in to the bird section much :)

Yes, you were correct with the juve Robin (y)

Thanks Wez ... TBH I was testing how sharp I can get bird shots as not had much luck previously, but also not an awful lot of opportunity for nice clean backgrounds out the back with the woods being conservation land and very messy, Birds seemed most comfortable with the twigs rather than on the top of the pile :D

Thanks Wez ... TBH I was testing how sharp I can get bird shots as not had much luck previously, but also not an awful lot of opportunity for nice clean backgrounds out the back with the woods being conservation land and very messy, Birds seemed most comfortable with the twigs rather than on the top of the pile :D

Hehe, as a fan of your macro shots, I think you'd have no trouble getting nice, sharp shots of birds!

Hehe, as a fan of your macro shots, I think you'd have no trouble getting nice, sharp shots of birds!

Unfortunately don't have the same quality of glass for birding. I will make use of what I have though. 150-600 tamron.

Nice one mate, getting much better and much sharper now! Just need to try and shoot them with less clutter in the frame IMO.

Yeah that's going to be difficult in that location. But thanks for your comment.

Back