Gary's 365 - Feelings & Emotions (ended early)

Ta Deadpan, just sent her the link to this!!! WOW :)
EDIT:
Modern way of doing things or what? :D

Just caught up with this Gary

I am liking your take on this so far and look forward to seeing how this evolves (y)

Emotions are a bugger sometimes! sharing is the best way I find:D

2584661035_90b2bee9f7_o.jpg

Had not too bad a day at work, a nice meal afterwards and feeling pretty chilled out just now.

Relaxing at home with Claire - its great having someone to enjoy the quiet time with.

Today, I feel content! :)

Gary.

Last edited:
Good to hear that you are feeling better now dude

Tony (y)

Last edited:
Ah sowwie, I'm on a high streak now aswell :)

Last edited:
That could be because i have found the love of music again, and got more addicted to photography Oh yeah and i am able to drive now WOOHOO

Gary: Quote
'INSECURE

Well this is a hard one to post, but I am not going to bottle it - if I feel a certain way its coming out :) !

I have been married just over a year, and been with my wife now for 8 years! I love her to bits, enjoy spending all my time with her - my best friend in the world, ever. Anyone want a sick bucket yet? :puke: :). The trouble is, do you ever feel that whilst you have all those feelings, do you ever have a small doubt that your other half does not feel the same? Silly I know, but not a nice feeling to have! I mean I rely on Claire for a lot, and my life would I feel fall apart without her - she came along for me at a VERY difficult stage in my life, and was absolutely pivitol in helping me turn things around. I know she relies on me for a huge amount to. I would be devastated should it all end.

Where do these feelings come from? I know I am not a young one anymore (28), I have no reason not to trust Claire, and I have nothing to suggest at all that anything awful will happen to our relationship - I do think we will be holding hands on the beach when we are 70! However like an itch I can't quite reach, this feeling remains at low levels. I am not a possesive guy, not jealous, but again, I have a low level worry that for example, on a night out, I am going to be replaced and loose my other half! Daft yes, irrational, probably, normal? I seriously doubt it.'
Gary.[/QUOTE]

I admire your most candid post and would say simply,
forget about these forums for a week: you'll lose sod all.
Forget about your wife for a day, you could lose everything.
Cheers.

I admire your most candid post and would say simply,
forget about these forums for a week: you'll lose sod all.
Forget about your wife for a day, you could lose everything.
Cheers.[/B]

Good advice thanks! I think my wife would have a heart attack if I ignored her for an hour, let alone a day!! :eek:) I make sure we spend a lot of time together, as much as possible. My Internet time is balanced by her Eastenders, Corrie, Big Brother and any number of DVD boxsets :)

Gary.

Last edited:
I'm getting confused :LOL:

What is the Digital Scent Technology Project? who's is it? Am i being a total fart? :LOL:

I'm getting confused :LOL:

What is the Digital Scent Technology Project? who's is it? Am i being a total fart? :LOL:

Some companies are sending SCENTS over the Internet, to a small piece of hardware on your PC. For example, a car company might want to send you "NEW CAR SMELL", to enhance marketing.

Crazy, but will be common as muck not long from now (5 years or so).

Gary.

Ah right, but how are you meant to smell things that are on the computer screen? :LOL:

Ah right, but how are you meant to smell things that are on the computer screen? :LOL:

OK you get a little bit of hardware, a scent card. When inserted, signals will be sent to it and it will ommit a scent.

I dunno, sounds cool if used correctly.

Gary.

I didn't know their was such things as a scent card :LOL:

Or is that the thing they are trying to make?

imagine how many men will be bringing up pictures of Kebabs and smelling them :LOL:

Hey mate, just spotted this! Wish you the best of luck! I'm sure each picture will be to an amazing standard... as always :)

Amazing I doubt it, but I wont post anything I don't personally like :)

Thanks for the kind words,

Gary.

2584661035_b3917c7366_o.jpg

Had not too bad a day at work, a nice meal afterwards and feeling pretty chilled out just now.

Relaxing at home with Claire - its great having someone to enjoy the quiet time with.

Today, I feel content! :)

Gary.

Great image, if ever a picture spoke a thousand words!!!

2587883741_100159829f_o.jpg

Why do we put up with this government and its evil scams to take money from the people who need it most? I watched this monkey stand for a minute or two, waiting for the moment he could pounce on his prey. Don't give me they are only doing a job either, there are plenty jobs out there which don't involve being an ass and robbing the public.

Today I was feeling pretty ****ed off.

"
Oi, ****. Say Cheese, see how you like it ya ****."

He was not amused.

And no, not my car, haven't a clue who owns it.

Last edited:
If you find out who got ticket they should be able to get away with it as the line is broken/not complete..

This breaks some rule in the highway code (not exactly sure which one) but I hope it takes the local council ages to paint it back in and people get away with charges..

Great shot BTW..

I'll have to take photos of all the parking tos**rs I argue with (nearly every day). Hope they get to feel intimidated!!!

I HATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you reading this are parking attendants and feel offended.. GOOD. Get a proper job!!

If you find out who got ticket they should be able to get away with it as the line is broken/not complete..

This breaks some rule in the highway code (not exactly sure which one) but I hope it takes the local council ages to paint it back in and people get away with charges..

Great shot BTW..

I'll have to take photos of all the parking tos**rs I argue with (nearly every day). Hope they get to feel intimidated!!!

I HATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you reading this are parking attendants and feel offended.. GOOD. Get a proper job!!

I had the Bigma pointing at him, he was not a happy chappy :)

2587883741_a958cbd99a_o.jpg

Why do we put up with this government and its evil scams to take money from the people who need it most? I watched this monkey stand for a minute or two, waiting for the moment he could pounce on his prey. Don't give me they are only doing a job either, there are plenty jobs out there which don't involve being an ass and robbing the public.

Today I was feeling pretty ****ed off.

"
Oi, ****. Say Cheese, see how you like it ya ****."

He was not amused.

And no, not my car, haven't a clue who owns it.

:LOL: Awesome, i don't even drive and i have hated them since i was about 3 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Did he shout anything back? :D

:LOL: Awesome, i don't even drive and i have hated them since i was about 3 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Did he shout anything back? :D

Yes, this was the exact conversation.

"Oi, C***. Say Cheese. (snap) See how you like it you f***"

"Is it your car?"

"No, mines is the little orange one you stick a ticket on every other week, wan***"

Window slams shut.

Stupid and immature, but I hate them.

Gary.

LMAO you told him :LOL:

That made me laugh so much :LOL:

not stupid imo :D

LMAO you told him :LOL:

That made me laugh so much :LOL:

not stupid imo :D

It is stupid, he could have called the police. Police would have come to my office, took my camera, deleted images, checked my PC, warned and harrased me etc etc.

Anger got the better of me, and I really should button it at times.

He knows what car I have now, nothing to stop him taking a key down the side.

It was daft, but hey, I got a shot for my 365 :)

Gary.

A car like yours should be locked up in a garage dude, I heard they cannot delete your images if they don't contain pictures of them/police/Kids that are not yours etc

Tony

Last edited:
Back