Gary's 365 - Feelings & Emotions (ended early)

Either I'm losing the plot or you are G

We all despise Traffic Wardens but using the C word when he'd got a witness :bonk:

Either I'm losing the plot or you are G

We all despise Traffic Wardens but using the C word when he'd got a witness :bonk:

I know mate, not proud. I do have a serious chip on my shoulder with them. Not the first run in, trust me.

I have admitted it was stupid, and hold my hand up. Not big nor clever.

Gary.

I know mate, not proud. I do have a serious chip on my shoulder with them. Not the first run in, trust me.

I have admitted it was stupid, and hold my hand up. Not big nor clever.

Gary.

I watched this thing before about they are trying out a new camera thing that they wear on their helmets to prevent them getting in to trouble. Don't know who they think they are fooling with that :doh:

Oh tax pays for them :grr:

2590108350_30fe6cbcc6_o.jpg

Another all nighter, sigh. :bang:

This is what happens when you don't go to bed.

- You feel sick
- You snap at people
- You REALLY hate work
- You hate yourself for being a tit and not going to bed
- You fall out with your chums for no real reason
- Everything just gets on your tits :D

Dunno why I stay up all night, sometimes I have the excuse of work, other times I have no such excuse. I just seem to hate sleeping. I know I need it, and I know my day is going to be crap if I don't get it, yet something keeps me up. My brain at times just won't shut down.

If they ever design a "stay awake and stay healthy tablet" I am getting a life long prescription!

Today, I feel annoyed, snappy, grumpy but overall, just 100% lethargic.

Gary.

Last edited:
lol i love the fact you are wearing trainers (quite active shoes) and lounging about in them to signify lethergy.
I think its metaphorical ;)

x

My driving shoes :) Comfiest trainers I have ever owned. I think they are 3 years+ old

Ahh nice photo. Dual monitor :)

I used to be able to stay up all night but now i can only do until 2 o'clock with a push.

I found that going a bed at a normal made me feel so much happier the next morning.

I think you feeling sick is down to looking at a monitor for too long, may be wrong though, or with some people it is worry. Well i sit right close to mine :bang: :LOL:

I start to hate everything if i don't get my sleep :LOL: And probably become a right moody mardy rass aswell :LOL:

Last edited:
I know the feeling of not sleeping too well too mate. Some great photos so far, Like the parking warden one :LOL:

I am absolutely 100000000% regretting not goint to bed. I cannot even think about working.

Man sucks, I need to go home and collapse for 16 hours.

Gary.

i Never stay up all night !

:(

Nice 365 Mate and can relate to at least two of your posts. Chin up.

i Never stay up all night !

:(

Nice 365 Mate and can relate to at least two of your posts. Chin up.

Cheers mate :) Feeling refreshed after a MASSIVE sleep! I was mega grumpy and absolutely shattered last night, it ****ed my wife off royally too :)

Gary.

Sleep does make you feel better don't it? :)

Look forward to seeing your 365 for today (y)

so onto pastures greener, which feeling are you covering today?

2593059973_5a4dda9fc5_o.jpg

I am definately having an off day :) It seems every way I turn, there are people just waiting to bug the hell out of me. In the office, on the road, out in the street, at home, and even here.

I think it might be a "guy" thing, but there seems to be a fundamental need to be "right" or "first" or "better" than everyone else, and it REALLY gets on my goat!!! I never see this stupid competition in women to be honest.

For example, some idiot on the road today decided to drive in the LEFT AND RIGHT lanes, at a very slow speed, whilst giving me the DIRTIEST looks you could imagine (I was behind in my Lotus). He was deliberately being obstructive, and I was starting to feel the red mist take over. When I eventually indicated off the road, he gave me a wave and a smile, I returned with something less polite. Hook line and sinker huh?

Anyhoo, just one example from a huge list of small incidents which have tried my patience today!

Today I feel very irritable!

Gary.

Last edited:
Been loving this 365 and this is probably my favourite shot - looks like me today! And I had possibly the most unmotivated day ever at work... I kept trying to tear myself away from the wedding thread, but I was seething and had to keep going back to it!
Grrrrrr

Anyway, just had a really long, nice hot shower and I feel totally rejuvanated... Might even cycle instead of drive to work tomorrow morning :)

Been loving this 365 and this is probably my favourite shot - looks like me today! And I had possibly the most unmotivated day ever at work... I kept trying to tear myself away from the wedding thread, but I was seething and had to keep going back to it!
Grrrrrr

Anyway, just had a really long, nice hot shower and I feel totally rejuvanated... Might even cycle instead of drive to work tomorrow morning :)

Glad you are enjoying it :) That thread tipped me over the edge to be honest, and the day has just got worse from there. Probably a hang over from the all nighter, the usual pattern ;)!

I am definately having an off day :) It seems every way I turn, there are people just waiting to bug the hell out of me.
Spite them by ostensibly not being bugged!

Take it from one who knows (and a fellow Lotus person), a sweet serene smile is extremely effective and cheeses the erstwhile irritant off so much :) Nothing more satisfying than frustrating a confrontational/angry twonk. Twit thwarting is an extremely gratifying sport in my experience ;)

Spite them by ostensibly not being bugged!

Take it from one who knows (and a fellow Lotus person), a sweet serene smile is extremely effective and cheeses the erstwhile irritant off so much :) Nothing more satisfying than frustrating a confrontational/angry twonk. Twit thwarting is an extremely gratifying sport in my experience ;)

I know. He was a baseball cap wearing toothless wonder, the type of guy you do NOT want to confront. His exhaust was held on with a bit of string too.

Argh :bang: I need to chill out at times :) Takes a lot to bug me, I must still be knackered!

Gary.

I have sympathy for your lack of sleep ... My mum is a nurse who works nights, has done for 30 years - begins at 8pm and finishes at 8am, 5 days a week! She sleeps maybe 2 hours a day when she first arrives home and she is fine and jolly the whole time!
Apart from if she has a bad nights sleep at the weekend - then she becomes irritable, lethargic and generally not nice to be around, she can't explain it and neither can anyone else!

I have sympathy for your lack of sleep ... My mum is a nurse who works nights, has done for 30 years - begins at 8pm and finishes at 8am, 5 days a week! She sleeps maybe 2 hours a day when she first arrives home and she is fine and jolly the whole time!
Apart from if she has a bad nights sleep at the weekend - then she becomes irritable, lethargic and generally not nice to be around, she can't explain it and neither can anyone else!

Having to sleep sucks, I really do not enjoy it! I feel like there is so much I could do instead of lazing like a fat lump in my kip!!!

See? Even SLEEP is annoying me today :LOL: I actually want to go beat my bed up! :wacky: :help:

Gary.

You are beyond help :bonk:

However, if you stay up just one hour later each day, then by the end of the week you have fit in a whole extra working day! Thus, an 8 day week... By the sounds of it, your weeks are about 9/10 days long :D

You are beyond help :bonk:

However, if you stay up just one hour later each day, then by the end of the week you have fit in a whole extra working day! Thus, an 8 day week... By the sounds of it, your weeks are about 9/10 days long :D

Well on that note, I am off to attempt sleep.

Speak to you all in an hour or two ;)

I didn't really know what to say when i first see the last picture, because no one else had replied to it and i just didn't know what to say.

I hope i don't bug you, i differently don't bug you on the road and on the streets. Couldn't keep up with a lotus on foot :LOL:

As for bad drivers, yeah they do exists :LOL:

I didn't really know what to say when i first see the last picture, because no one else had replied to it and i just didn't know what to say.

I hope i don't bug you, i differently don't bug you on the road and on the streets. Couldn't keep up with a lotus on foot :LOL:

As for bad drivers, yeah they do exists :LOL:

Dude stop smoking crack :LOL: Still trying to work out what you just said :D

Gary.

What? Oh must have been one of my nights :LOL:

What was wrong with it?

Crack? no i feeled that in yesterday ;)

I think you were asking if I thought YOU bugged ME. Nope, except when you downplay your abilities and lack confidence, then you get right on my manboobs!

Gary.

Back