Gaudi Church

• Thread starter Deleted member 21335
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21335

Really struggled with these. No tripod to bracket and not much sky to speak of in most of them. Also, suprisingly, not many places to get a clear shot of it from. I would appreciate your comments and critique though.

(Had to shoot the first few WIDE to get it all in)

1. The front
GNM_0507a.jpg

GNM_0506a.jpg

3. The Back
GNM_0542a.jpg

4. From across the pond
GNM_0570.jpg

5. Some Details
GNM_0517.jpg

GNM_0513.jpg

Thanks for looking

you tried to cover it well...some over exposure
the large birds...cranes...dont help
really your details are better disposed to viewing because of them
those and scaffoldings are a beast and devour the best of any shot by their prescence
this was in madrid or barcelona?

Jeez, is this still not finished... :LOL:

You have done well to get shots of what is essentially a construction site. Perhaps some B+W conversions could work aswell.

Still not sold on Gaudi, infact i dont particularly like his work. Whether I dont 'get it' or am not educated enough to appreciate it im not sure but I prefer my architecture more honest.

(Its Barcelona MrToad)

Nice shots. I was in Barcelona last year and it's an amazing building.

Does anybody know when the predicted finish date is? I know its many years away!

Still not sold on Gaudi, infact i dont particularly like his work. Whether I dont 'get it' or am not educated enough to appreciate it im not sure but I prefer my architecture more honest.

Gaudi's architecture is structurally daring, Expressionist (largely before the term was coined in relation to architecture) and tightly bound to the place from which it sprung.

What's not to like? :)

Back