Geese at dawn - Slapton Sands, Devon

Headed for a pre-work landscape session but forgot my tripod :runaway: so resorted to wildlife instead.... Also saw a peregrine and a seal but no decent shots. Just geese.

Flying South by Tom Pinches, on Flickr

Just Geese? Nah, it is a nice graphic and punchy image! ;)

Last edited:
Great image. Probably my fav on TP today. What processing have you done with sky?

Thanks Patrick, not a huge amount really. Brought down the exposure, warmed it up, added a little bit of contrast and saturation.

I know Slapton Tom did a workshop there as a kid fascinating ecology lovely place........................ it's sort of a shame ya had to resort to wildlife:exit: maybe you should do it more often.:p

think its fab mate, just that, no more no less .

stu

I know Slapton Tom did a workshop there as a kid fascinating ecology lovely place........................ it's sort of a shame ya had to resort to wildlife:exit: maybe you should do it more often.:p

think its fab mate, just that, no more no less .

stu

Hi Stu. So many people have some connection to Slapton Ley - I didn’t realise until I started working here. It’s quite a privilege to work there.

Thanks for your kind comments.
Tom

Was a sprog in Torbay so went there a few times,you are a lucky man to work there, it's a lovely place as well as being fascinating.

Ha your welcome lovely, I image meant to comment the first time I saw it ,so now ya got two from me to make up:D

stu

Back