weekly George's 52 for 2017 Week 52(and Done)

Great babies bum eggs! Clever idea nicely executed.
Slightly worried that DK wants to spank the eggs, is that a euphemism?

Thanks Clive, I too was slightly disturbed by him wanting to spank them. He is a strange man :LOL:

good improv! I'm assuming thats why you have chosen to remove the texture from the egg, to keep it smooth. great thinking to get a nice result.

It was :), nice when it works out how you imagined it :)

Sometime you need to think outside the box, so well done, I like the idea.

Iron is a metal not a mineral though :pompous: nice sharp photo though

Nice idea. Could also cover 'smooth' and 'comfort' (comfigrip) too, three in one.

OK I have been and done my research and now withdraw my "Bugger" statement:D

I initially picked Iron on the principal that with my vast scientific knowledge I thought that everything had to be animal, vegetable or mineral, as I knew it wasn't an animal or vegetable it had to be mineral. When Chris said it was a metal and not a mineral I thought bugger. However, I found this on the internet so it must be true ;)

Iron
Iron is a trace mineral needed to make hemoglobin, the protein needed to carry oxygen throughout the body. Hemoglobin gives red blood cells their color, and stores most of the body’s iron supply. Iron is also stored in muscle tissue, and helps supply the muscles with the oxygen needed to make them contract.

I hereby rest my case :D

Love it :D

I knew it wasn't an animal or vegetable it had to be mineral

Well done, very imaginative. I was trying hard to think of something to shoot this week but using this rule I can take a photo of any inanimate object! Thanks.

:clap: ... iron ... mineral, for sure.

Anyway even if some say it's not it's still a good fun entry. (y)

As said by others, good thinking outside of the box. I had to do a lot of research this week.

Most metals are indeed minerals, so right on theme. And outside the box. The photo is sharp, but maybe a bit too tightly cropped.

Oh, yeah, I do like a good left field submission.

:clap:

Cheers.

Good fun choice Georgina ...even though that link is still very tenuous :)

:LOL: That's different but like your thinkings behind it. :clap:

:clap: ... iron ... mineral, for sure.

Anyway even if some say it's not it's still a good fun entry. (y)

As said by others, good thinking outside of the box. I had to do a lot of research this week.

Mineral - good fun take on the theme, well done for thinking outside the box.

Most metals are indeed minerals, so right on theme. And outside the box. The photo is sharp, but maybe a bit too tightly cropped.

Thanks everyone :)

Well done, very imaginative. I was trying hard to think of something to shoot this week but using this rule I can take a photo of any inanimate object! Thanks.

Absolutely :LOL: Glad I could help :)

Week 6 - Whole - Nuts Whole hazelnuts. Cadburys take them and they cover them with chocolate :LOL: (Those of us of a certain age will be singing this title)

Whole by Georgina Shaw, on Flickr

They certainly do Georgina - and very tasty they are too ... too tasty. Nicely composed to show pat choc and pat wrapper on the diagonal.

Certainly fits the brief. I think it's rather well composed, although I would have avoided showing the tiny bits of table on the top right below the wrapper.

The third Cadburys ad this week, but this one comes with it's own jingle. :clap:

Nice approach ... in the thick of things, slightly scrunched package, hastily broken choc ... bet there's none left.

Back