Name
Asha
Edit My Images
Yes
Dug out one from 3 years ago when I bought my Sigma 10-20mm

Local tram passing through centre of town

50979958.jpg

Shot at 2011-12-20

I rather like that (y) the colours are quite nice (y) but I think that it's lacking that little boost, have you considered giving it a bit of tone mapping to give it that little boost :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

I'm glad you like it ...I do too!
As for tone mapping ....never done it; To be honest I'm quite happy with it as it is however if you wish to apply some tone mapping and put up an edit for me to see then please feel free

very nice scene you have done well, love the comp with the diagonals emanating from the corners, I have done a quick colour boost

6545974851_d67561444e_b.jpg

Last edited:
very nice scene you have done well, love the comp with the diagonals emanating from the corners, I have done a quick colour boost

6545928211_9c6d3d5c8b_b.jpg

Thanks Dave...It is one my better efforts without a doubt ....It has been in my A3+ portfolio for the past 3 years since it was taken...Looks quite impressive on paper ( even without the colour boost!)

Ah soz I did another edit below whilst you were replying I also straightened it up

:eek: I don't know what you have done with this one Dave but the quality drop seem really bad did you save at a low setting by mistake :thinking:

Matt

Ah soz I did another edit below whilst you were replying I also straightened it up

Mmmm I had never noticed the leaning lamp posts!

I won't be re editing to reprint though....I liked it enough in 2008 to print it large so with my knowledge and experience at the time, it was a good shot.

Like most of us, I learn as I go along and have many photos that I look back upon and realise mistakes ...i dont change them , i simply use what I've learnt to try avoid similar mistakes in the future.

Back