Giannis D shipwreck

You wouldn't get a shot like that in the UK :)
Like it, what does a B&W conversion look like?

Me neither, think I might have darkened the boat a little more, but I am looking at this on a tablet, my work monitor might be better.

Super mike . . Did you get any closer

Superb Mike (y)

Diving with the fishes must be great but around a wreck like this, fantastic!

Colour by a country mile for me (y)

Cheers Matt, if you want to have a play I can send you the file - let me know

Mike
Looks much better on my works monitor, nicely done.

WOW. Some peoples work on here is at times astonishing. The locations people go to.... thanks for sharing

Superb Mike (y)

Diving with the fishes must be great but around a wreck like this, fantastic!

Colour by a country mile for me (y)

Cheers Phil, not normally a fan of wreck diving, but it does make a nice change now and again - I still spend all my time looking for fish shots though!

Catch up soon

Mike

Classic view Mike, nicely done

I remember jumping in here, all set to get a similar shot and noticed I hadn’t taken the lens cap off

Classic view Mike, nicely done

I remember jumping in here, all set to get a similar shot and noticed I hadn’t taken the lens cap off

Must be something about this place - I had an O-ring pop one one of my strobes. First flood I've ever had and spent the whole dive with that sick to the stomach feeling as I saw the bubbles. Fortunately the chamber is sealed so I only lost a set of batteries

Mike

Must be something about this place - I had an O-ring pop one one of my strobes. First flood I've ever had and spent the whole dive with that sick to the stomach feeling as I saw the bubbles. Fortunately the chamber is sealed so I only lost a set of batteries

Mike

Oops, touch wood that hasnt happened to me yet!

Back