girl at window

Congratulations, that is very well done-I wish my skill level was somewhere near that

Congratulations, that is very well done-I wish my skill level was somewhere near that

if you mean my shot i am really thankful for that critique
cheers
geof

Yeah the technical side of photography is relatively easy, it's the artists eye is where I struggle. On the face of it this is an easy shot, but it looks like a lot of thought has gone into it. Very nice.

Last edited:
Yeah the technical side of photography is relatively easy, it's the artists eye is where I struggle. On the face of it this is an easy shot, but it looks like a lot of thought has gone into it. Very nice.

Hmmm
That is a piece of string etc
There are the .rules? Etc for composition but can choke some shots into clones
One famous photographer called it something about " the moment "
The only advice I can give and follow is take as many shots as you can then if one gels take even more
Cropping and cloning are my first ports of call in assessing what I want to do with the shot
Your model won't sit still and since I can't have my camera with me all the time I am relying lately on my phone and then processing as best I can

Last edited:
Love it, not much to critique really maybe some processing produced a slight halo effect round the girl ?
Either my bad or some reflection??

Nice capture, reminds me of one of my friends picture but he managed to get the reflection in the window somehow

Back