Scotland Glasgow City Centre

Name
Charles
Edit My Images
No
From what I see on here, looks like there are no togs left in Glasgow.
If any are in the woodwork, is there any interest in an Xmas Sat or Sun walkabout for a couple of hours ?
Think any weekend before Xmas would be OK for me.
Just have to blow off the cobwebs from the Brownie and try to remember where the take the snap button is.

Cheers
Rockshifter

Mr Bump

The names Meldrew, Victor Meldrew
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Charles I was wondering if I might squeeze some film out myself hence the asking.
might be around 15/16 Dec

OP
OP
Rockshifter
Name
Charles
Edit My Images
No
Hi Paul - & any others interested.

I'm def in for a wee walkabout, so, although not in stone, I'll suggest meeting on Sun 16th, if you can make it.
Think meeting up in Central Station around one o'cock would be good for me. That would allow about 2hrs shooting and then have an hour or so for atmospheric dusk / night shots.

Cheers
Charles

Mr Bump

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I can do that date, I am thinking I can get my Film F2 out but can you do a little earlier as I will need all the light I can get.
Also thinking I would like to bring a small tripod and is there the possibility of some indoor architecture shots?
For the F2 I have a 50mm F1.4 and a 24mm F2.8.

OP
OP
Rockshifter
Name
Charles
Edit My Images
No
Hi Paul
How about 12 o'clock meet. Unless it is a bright clear day, I'm not sure an hour earlier will make a lot of difference to the light.
As far as indoor shots go, I'm fine with shooting indoors, however you'll be aware just hand-holding a camera is a major hanging offence in many places, so add a tripod and Xmas into the mix and I think you'll have a challenge on your hands.

Cheers
Charles

OP
OP
Rockshifter
Name
Charles
Edit My Images
No
HI Paul (and any others)
If you're still up for a walkabout, then I'll hang around Central for 15 mins from 12 o'clock.
I will be hanging around the seats in front of info board. (White goatee and short hair).

Cheers
Charles

Mr Bump

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry Charles I am unable to attend. I have to go help one of my flatmates get his waterlogged car recovered that he drowned in some of the flooding we had in Kilbirnie yesterday. Paul