1. Rockshifter

Rockshifter

Name:
    Charles
    Edit My Images:
    No
    From what I see on here, looks like there are no togs left in Glasgow.
    If any are in the woodwork, is there any interest in an Xmas Sat or Sun walkabout for a couple of hours ?
    Think any weekend before Xmas would be OK for me.
    Just have to blow off the cobwebs from the Brownie and try to remember where the take the snap button is.

Cheers
    Rockshifter

2. Mr Bump

Mr Bump

Name:
    Paul
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Film or Digi?

3. Rockshifter

Rockshifter

Name:
    Charles
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi Paul
    I'm using digi.
    Will it make any difference ?

4. Mr Bump

Mr Bump

Name:
    Paul
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Hi Charles I was wondering if I might squeeze some film out myself hence the asking.
    might be around 15/16 Dec

5. Rockshifter

Rockshifter

Name:
    Charles
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi Paul - & any others interested.

I'm def in for a wee walkabout, so, although not in stone, I'll suggest meeting on Sun 16th, if you can make it.
    Think meeting up in Central Station around one o'cock would be good for me. That would allow about 2hrs shooting and then have an hour or so for atmospheric dusk / night shots.

Cheers
    Charles

6. Mr Bump

Mr Bump

Name:
    Paul
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I can do that date, I am thinking I can get my Film F2 out but can you do a little earlier as I will need all the light I can get.
    Also thinking I would like to bring a small tripod and is there the possibility of some indoor architecture shots?
    For the F2 I have a 50mm F1.4 and a 24mm F2.8.

7. Rockshifter

Rockshifter

Name:
    Charles
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi Paul
    How about 12 o'clock meet. Unless it is a bright clear day, I'm not sure an hour earlier will make a lot of difference to the light.
    As far as indoor shots go, I'm fine with shooting indoors, however you'll be aware just hand-holding a camera is a major hanging offence in many places, so add a tripod and Xmas into the mix and I think you'll have a challenge on your hands.

Cheers
    Charles