The darn thing about architecture (if not done in
Catalonia) is that, whatever the composition, key-
stoning should be well executed for the magic to
operate.

operate.

Had to look up keystoning, a term i was unfamiliar with. I have had a go in Photoshop, but i couldn't improve it, my skills in photoshop are vey limited.
I guess am stuck with what i have. New York is crazy place, i guess my picture is just the same ;)

#2 is very nice. I quite like #3 and strangely, for me the keystoning helps as nothing seems parallel/vertical and this adds to the confusion and chaos.

Thank you Ian, its place i won't be returning to, i have plenty of confusion and chaos in my life :)

I loved NY.
No2 I like.
No.1 is a bit bland and no. 3 is too busy.

Nice set of images Sir, with #2 being a clear fav' in my book.(y)

George.

operate.

As a further note, i would like to thank you for mentioning keystoning. I have tried a few other photo's and had varying results, and its another daily advancement in photography skills :plus1:

[QUOTE="MRMRM, post: 7760864, member: 61309"…and its another daily advancement in photography skills[/QUOTE]

That's the spirit! Keep rocking.

For me, 1 and 2 are similar, but there is the architecture which suggests 'States' to me.
I really like 3, although there is nowhere for the eye to settle, it's busy enough to keep my attention and see new things all the time.

Excellent set, but your correct, NYC (n)

Back