Glencoe Ir 6x6 Rollei film

Name
lee
Edit My Images
Yes
One of our shots from Glencoe when we stayed there in July. First time shooting medium format IR. Pleased with the result.

30806795456_a2331466ce_b.jpg

Lee

Very well done....nicely .composed and exposed(y),
The signature is obviously your choice ( of which I respect0, but for me it ruins what is otherwise a belter of an image..

Sorry I was on my phone and the image was just plucked from Facebook . We always stick our copyright on photos posted on there for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the nice comments though :)

No need for an appology, I understand your reasons....I simply find it very imposing on the image, but as said, that aside, it's a cracking result(y)

Very nice, Lee. I agree with Asha, although an advantage of images that are 1024 on the vertical, for my screen, is that I can "crop" the bottom off by scrolling.

Not sure if I'm being picky, but I seem to see quite a few sharpening artefacts, halo round the mountain, and looking at the leaves on the left near where the tree intersects the mountain. Could be the result of various bits of web loading, of course. Doesn't stop it being an excellent image, though!

Back