Critique Glencoe over the last two weeks

2,3 and 4 for me mate....not been to Buachaille before but i think that composition with some awesome light would make for some image, nice work.

aye the sheiling by the loch fur me an a
guid work ma bonny
weather?? its rained a lot down here
cheres
geof

No2 is the standout shot here for me, beautiful light on the mountains with the reflection to match. The cloud is perfect, really suits the shot.
No3 I cant put my finger on what it is about this shot it feels very "Natural" (not that the others are not). I like the way the reflection of the mountain pulls up the transparency of the water. I just really like the feel of this shot.
Nice set Steve(y)

The Loch Ba image is so much better than the one you posted recently. It has a depth and contrast of colour tones to it that the other one lacked.

The Torren Lohan shot is also superb, and one of your best from there, great colours.

The Loch Ba image is so much better than the one you posted recently. It has a depth and contrast of colour tones to it that the other one lacked.

The Torren Lohan shot is also superb, and one of your best from there, great colours.

I'm happy with it. A big sky with lots of drama does suit the shot well. I've done it once but the compositions all wrong to me. I need this angle with a sky like the Torren one which in my book was a hard evening to beat

Number two for me, Steve, a very nice image with glorious light and certainly my favourite of yours from this location...and what a location it is!

Number 2 all the way. Lovely colours! Number 1 is a very good idea but to be pulled off I think the water needs to be perfectly still. Good effort though.

Back