Glencoe - sunset colours

A rather lovely image.
It could be an optical illusion, but it seems to lean to the right.

Looks good.

P.S. I would want it more with at least partial snow cover rather than summer which makes it look smaller and tamer due to green palette. I believe the last winter was a complete disaster in that regard

A rather lovely image.
It could be an optical illusion, but it seems to lean to the right.

I think you're right, I have just corrected it and replaced the image. Thanks!

Looks good.

P.S. I would want it more with at least partial snow cover rather than summer which makes it look smaller and tamer due to green palette. I believe the last winter was a complete disaster in that regard

Thanks! Yes, potentially true - snow definitely adds an irreplaceable element.

I really like this one Tom, it’s quite a peaceful image to look at. Well balanced and the stillness of the water is a definite bonus. A nice capture indeed.

Looks good.

Dunno - it looks pretty much the same size in winter as it does in summer and without that dead earthy colour palate that’s showing. Full snow covering is very interesting and to combine it with reflections rather than horrible frozen lake a big plus

Back