Gleno - A missed opportunity

Name
graham Kenny
Edit My Images
Yes
Gleno Waterfall, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland

We took a Sunday drive up to what must be one of the most photographed waterfalls in Northern Ireland. I dont think i have came away with a single shot i am happy with, but i will never learn unless i make mistakes.
I dont think i have nailed composition on any shot, too many other photographers there at the same time and feeling a bit self conscious as a beginner led me to rush the shots.

You'd also think as fellow photographers people would be a bit more courteous towards others, but the amount of times i had someone walk in and set up in frame was a bit annoying, one for a weekday morning i think

.Gleno_Bridge.jpgGleno_Waterfall2.jpgGleno_Waterfall.jpg

Last edited:
With number one you can crop off the top - remove the white area of sky and it's nice, a different sort of landscape with the railing and bridge as an effective lead in. Three is pretty decent but you've cropped off the falls in preference to a blown out sky

With number one you can crop off the top - remove the white area of sky and it's nice, a different sort of landscape with the railing and bridge as an effective lead in. Three is pretty decent but you've cropped off the falls in preference to a blown out sky

Cheers for the feedback, i will give it a try

Back