Globby overdose

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Nicely captured
What is you set up as in 9616 the flash is a bit harsh but some careful PP can reduce that.
Post sset up here https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/show-us-your-macro-rig.132158/

My set up is Pretty much the same as yours but with 65mm ext' tubes on a 100 mm macro, but last night without the 250 raynox on the end. I used a Lumiquest III Softbox off camera which may have been a bit close to the subject but the flash was playing up a bit. For some reason kept over exposing and i was losing the will to live, lying down in the drizzle. I try and get a pic up for you of my set up. Oh i was also using a video light so i could see what i was focusing on.

Forgot to mention that Frans id'ed them for me. 4 species in 2 yards of fence. :)

Last edited:
Can't beat a bit of globby. How did you sex the male ??

Frans Janssen ID'd it and he ID's mine too when I post them in the linked group above.

Great finds and very well lit ( all look good to me)
Me, I can find them but cant get good shots of them.

Last edited:
Can't beat a bit of globby. How did you sex the male ??

I was going to say i just givem a shake and if they rattle they are males. Not really Frans did it for me. :)

Great finds and very well lit ( all look got to me)
Me, I can find them but cant get good shots of them.

Although i was using extensions when i found these the better shots were just with the 100 mm macro, and all hand held.

Back