Goldcrest

Tringa

Numpty of the Day'
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of days ago I was aware of a small bird out the back of the house. At first I thought it was a wren but it hung about enough for me to get a better look at it and get this fairly poor shot through not very clean double glazing, with high ISO and a fair bit of cropping - the top end of a 55-300mm wasn't enough.

Still I'm happy to have seen it. I've seen more white tailed eagle than goldcrests.

Dave

GCc_zpswhdikvhe.jpg

A couple of days ago I was aware of a small bird out the back of the house. At first I thought it was a wren but it hung about enough for me to get a better look at it and get this fairly poor shot through not very clean double glazing, with high ISO and a fair bit of cropping - the top end of a 55-300mm wasn't enough.

Still I'm happy to have seen it. I've seen more white tailed eagle than goldcrests.

Dave

GCc_zpswhdikvhe.jpg

cheers
hope you have posted this on the birdie section as well...i like all the rough stough...birds can go everywhere
we had a baby starling in our garage!!!
its safe now..:)

I didn't think this was up to the high standard of the shots in the Birds section so posted it here instead, Geof.

Golden eagle is on my list of birds I've seen more of than goldcrest too, Jan. Thinking about it there is quite a list of supposedly rarer birds that I have seen more frequently.

Dave

Back