Golden Eye

Love these! Gorgeous lighting, great compositions and fantastic detail! Really nice set!

European Common Frog (Rana temporaria)

Amazing set mate and something for everyone to aspire to achieve

The dark blue sky suits as a background... but those eyes. :angelic:

All I can possibly say about these images Neil, is "Excellent".(y)

George.

Agree with Bryn on the sky/bg, a really nice compliment. That 3rd shot is sublime and also your lighting.

Although i have never tried macro, i am always amazed by the pictures on here from people who, obviously, enjoy this genre. These are stunning shots and , in each frame, you cannot help but be drawn to the facing eye. Wonderful.

Superb Neil Yep it's a common frog they are really attractive when they are small and you have captured him perfectly
The first one is my favourite wonderful shot it's great the way he's lifting his foot up

:plus1: to all the above
Agree with Bryn on the sky/bg, a really nice compliment. That 3rd shot is sublime and also your lighting.
I reluctantly have to agree with Bryn also, lovely shots Neil

Les ;)
Although i have never tried macro, i am always amazed by the pictures on here from people who, obviously, enjoy this genre. These are stunning shots and , in each frame, you cannot help but be drawn to the facing eye. Wonderful.
Superb Neil Yep it's a common frog they are really attractive when they are small and you have captured him perfectly
The first one is my favourite wonderful shot it's great the way he's lifting his foot up

Thanks everyone, really appreciate the kind comments.

Lovely shots Neil. Very nice detail and lightning.

Great set and love the composition. #3 is my favourite where you have managed to capture all of the frog but still capture the detail of its eye

Back