golden hour seascape

Name
paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, been to weymouth for years now and still finding new places to shoot. Rough evening with lots of spray and nice light. Disappointed with many of my attempts mainly due to crashing my car and unable to visit my usual haunts at the right time of day. Ah well theres always next year

jetty rock by woody174, on Flickr

Thanks for reply and concern. No, both me and wife were fine and no other cars involved. Literally drove into a giant pothole really embarrassed causing major damage to the engine. That was the first day!

Paul
Its a nice shot you could have shown it bigger but it looks good on Flickr.
It is possible to download the full size file from Flickr there are some sensor spots or splashes showing in the sky.

Thanks Alf, will look at them spots. Cloned a couple but must have missed some. Do you want me to upload a larger version so you can have a go? Your quite welcome.

Paul
I can download it from Flickr at 4630 X 2225 pixels mate if I want (maybe you should change your settings)
Or post it larger

jetty rock by woody174, on Flickr

Thanks Emja, it was literally blowing a gale and the tide was moving fast, to fast for my liking. Thanks Alf will look at them settings but will upload a larger and post a larger pic.

Nice Image I just wonder if the foreground needs the exposure raised a tad..but its just a wonder

Robin

Back