Goldfinch (image added)

Roger's not wrong :),but I like the stem it all but matches goldie leg colour;) but you did that deleiberately clever sod:p.

Seriously Russ it is lovely clean bkg great perch nice HA detail looks good ,could there have been more Russ?? Still not quite through the moult either the red I feel is going to be even more vibrant in a few more weeks,mind it ain't half bad as posted

very nice mate

stu

Lovely setting on the yellow leaves. :)
- Many thanks, Roger - that yellow leaf was just in the right spot!
Roger's not wrong :),but I like the stem it all but matches goldie leg colour;) but you did that deleiberately clever sod:p.
Seriously Russ it is lovely clean bkg great perch nice HA detail looks good ,could there have been more Russ?? Still not quite through the moult either the red I feel is going to be even more vibrant in a few more weeks,mind it ain't half bad as posted
very nice mate
stu
- Glad you like it, Stu - 'cos I know you're the King Of Goldies ;)
As you asked, there is just one more:

IMG_6383.JPG

Russ

Nice colour and detail Russ,like the second shot image the out of focus leaves make it.

- Many thanks, Roger - that yellow leaf was just in the right spot!

- Glad you like it, Stu - 'cos I know you're the King Of Goldies ;)
As you asked, there is just one more:

View attachment 114819

Russ
ha ha not so much bro beyond my feeble atempts, Mr musket has been messing with things...had to happen. Cor wish I could have got to them friday Russ with all that frost here it was hard to go to work at dawn that day !!

Oh mate second image is a belter full frame or cropped?

stu

Back