Goldfinch....

I istantly thought " Rain drops are falling on my head " song , Nice seasonal image ,

- I too remember that song by Sasha Distel in 1970! And me . :whistle:
Love Goldies , take them for granted a bit on my feeder , but soon notice if they stop showing . Nice clean pics you got .

- I too remember that song by Sasha Distel in 1970! And me . :whistle:
Love Goldies , take them for granted a bit on my feeder , but soon notice if they stop showing . Nice clean pics you got .
- Comments appreciated :)
- and I thought I was the only one to remember the 1970's singles ;)

Russ

Lol. It looks as naffed off as we are with all this rain. Nicely caught, Russ. I assume a higher than usual ISO but it’s unnoticed.

- We were all naffed off with the weather that afternoon John - dark and wet - but the shoe must go on! Hence the high ISO 1250 :)

Russ

Dear me. The ISO is there, I see it now. I’ll put it down to this 7/10 sciatica pain. Been advised, just this evening too, to see a chiro....Better take the advice,I think. Can’t get a night’s sleep.

Dear me. The ISO is there, I see it now. I’ll put it down to this 7/10 sciatica pain. Been advised, just this evening too, to see a chiro....Better take the advice,I think. Can’t get a night’s sleep.
- No problem with not spotting the high ISO figure, John - and I hope the Chiro visit is a great help! :)

Russ

Back