Golf season again

Name
martin
Edit My Images
Yes
Back out with the junior golf comps, Here's a few from the last event.
still want to improve on the quantity of keepers and tried shooting in manual mode this time but still got a too many soft images or ones that need luminance noise reduction in lightroom.
Any help greatly appreciated

_16Q4242 by martin, on Flickr

_16Q4591 by martin, on Flickr

_16Q2907 by martin, on Flickr

_16Q4038-2 by martin, on Flickr

_16Q4547 by martin, on Flickr

Bunker shot for me too (wish I could get out of the bloody things! Luckily, I seem to be good at avoiding them.) with the tee-in-the-air second, although that one could do with losing the shadowy area at the bottom of the frame IMO.

Bunker shot for me too (wish I could get out of the bloody things! Luckily, I seem to be good at avoiding them.) with the tee-in-the-air second, although that one could do with losing the shadowy area at the bottom of the frame IMO.
Cheers Nod, will look t that tonight

Pretty much what I was going to say... I was! Honest!

#'s 1, 3 & 5 are really good clean pictures, but I'm just not sure about the composition. To explain, years ago I went to watch a 20-20 cricket at Northants v Warwick. I got some ok pictures but the one main comment I got was I'd missed having the ball in the shot where the batsman was taking a stroke. In other words it didn't tell the full story. Although I do understand that when the golfer has that stance, you'd need a spectacular lens to get the ball in shot too. :)

Pretty much what I was going to say... I was! Honest!

#'s 1, 3 & 5 are really good clean pictures, but I'm just not sure about the composition. To explain, years ago I went to watch a 20-20 cricket at Northants v Warwick. I got some ok pictures but the one main comment I got was I'd missed having the ball in the shot where the batsman was taking a stroke. In other words it didn't tell the full story. Although I do understand that when the golfer has that stance, you'd need a spectacular lens to get the ball in shot too. :)
Cheers Richard, i know what you mean. I do get the ball sometimes and yes it adds to it.

Back