Good Reliable Printing Company

Name
Carlo
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,

i think i asked about this before but can find the thread.

I was wondering who you use for printing, i have orderd some samples from Sams Lab as they were recommended and also i know a lot of you print your own.

so looking for a good quality printer that has a quick turnaround, it will have to be online.

Also when you print for larger prints with frames, would you use the same company or do you get the prints done one place and the frame ordered from elsewhere?

Any suggestions for canvas printing companies?

had loads of leaflets from focus and cant find where i put them so gutted, so if anyone can offer any suggestions it would be a great help.

Thanks

Hello,

i think i asked about this before but can find the thread.

I was wondering who you use for printing, i have orderd some samples from Sams Lab as they were recommended and also i know a lot of you print your own.

so looking for a good quality printer that has a quick turnaround, it will have to be online.

Also when you print for larger prints with frames, would you use the same company or do you get the prints done one place and the frame ordered from elsewhere?

Any suggestions for canvas printing companies?

had loads of leaflets from focus and cant find where i put them so gutted, so if anyone can offer any suggestions it would be a great help.

Thanks

I use DSCL (google it) these days. Cheap AND very good in my experience. Easy to use (online uploader system) and fast turnaround.

Just received some A3 prints on Lustre (only £1.05 each!), and they are superb. Sent colour profiled as Adobe 1998 and they came back exactly how they were on my screen, which is always half the battle. They also have specific fuji profiles (paper they use) to download for the ultra picky.

so for all studios that dont have their own online printing you would be using an online company like one of these?

Sams for prints, One Vision for larger prints
Oxford Image Company for canvases
Kaleidoscope for frames

A

I can speak highly for Sams, thought print quality was better than Colourworld and fast helpful service too.

Prints - Sams
Canvases and larger than A3 prints - Loxley

Pretty much the same as above - prints from Sam's, large prints from Loxley and Canvases from a local printer.

I'm in Warrington and get canvases from Toucanimages.co.uk at Ellesmere Port. Small operation but really look after you well and will let you know if they think there might be any problems.

thanks for the rest of the suggestion got a few to try out now to compare.

Back