Goodwood FOS 2015 MX freestyle

Name
lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
Great shots Lewis :) Just for your info Rider on the Green Kawasaki is British Champion Jamie Squibb ( Riding with the Nitro Circus Crew next week in Manchester Glasgow and London. The KTM is Petr Pilat and the honda is Bolddog team rider Samson Eaton ( One of the guys who was on Britain's Got Talent )

Cool action shots Lewis
and good rendition.

Last shot for me got to attend this event next year there seems to be so much to take pics of

Having been to both the FOS and Revival I recommend them both so much to photograph the Revival 90% of people are dressed in period clothes. They aren't cheap events but well worth. My only tip would be not to spend all the time behind the camera otherwise you miss too much. My favourite memory from the Revival in 2014 was seeing the 2 Lancaster's and Spitfire's flying together a truly amazing sight and although I lost all my pictures from that weekend something I will never forget.

cheers for that, ill name them on flickr
Great shots Lewis :) Just for your info Rider on the Green Kawasaki is British Champion Jamie Squibb ( Riding with the Nitro Circus Crew next week in Manchester Glasgow and London. The KTM is Petr Pilat and the honda is Bolddog team rider Samson Eaton ( One of the guys who was on Britain's Got Talent )

Back