Goodwood FOS 2018

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
First time at Goodwood Festival of Speed for me yesterday and what a great event, petrol head heaven. I was a little bit sceptical regard photographic opportunities but was pleasantly surprised and fairly pleased with the results.

Thanks for looking and any feedback appreciated.

#1 All of the GTE/FIA WEC cars look amazing but love the Aston
Aston Martin Vantage GTE by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#2 Fantastic show from the Drift cars, Dean Kearney putting on a show on his way back down the hill
Dean Kearney Dodge Viper Formula Drift by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#3 Access to the paddock was fantastic
Red Bull Crash Helmet by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#4 Seems like these cars love re-appearing at the event
Carlos Sainz & Co-Driver Luis Moya Lancia Rally Car by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#5 Volkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak car is an amazing piece of kit
Volkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#6 Fans loving the show
236A3106 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

We were there yesterday - really need 2 days I think

We were there yesterday - really need 2 days I think

agreed, the size and diversity of the whole thing is quite impressive. Spent the morning watching the hill climb and the afternoon wandering the paddocks but another day would be good for the rally stage, top of the hill climb holding area and more wandering!

Nice set Ben. I've always wanted to go to Goodwood but it's a long way from where I am in West Yorkshire

Nice set Ben. I've always wanted to go to Goodwood but it's a long way from where I am in West Yorkshire

If you are anything approaching a Petrolhead, then book a weekend and go....

You will NEVER see all the cars you thought were Heroes in one place unless you do FOS.....#

Its an amzing thing, you dont need to go every year, but it to do it justice does require some commitment....

Ive been 5/6 times now......

first time tomorrow, got the F1 tripple header to thank for the event being pushed back this year means it doesnt clash with my enforced holiday week.
Looking forward to it although its looking like being hot.

You will NEVER see all the cars you thought were Heroes in one place unless you do FOS.....#

Its an amzing thing, you dont need to go every year, but it to do it justice does require some commitment....

I'll try get there in a few years when my kids are a bit older

@Tilz - its a LOT of walking. My 11 year old really struggled with it so i don't think he will go next year. My 14 year old was in heaven though

I'll give it 10 years then :)

Really nice set, #1, #5 and #6 would be the picks for me. I'd love to do the FoS again, I went years ago and loved it.

Thank you, was a fair way for me from Norwich, not as far as West Yorkshire admittedly but well worth the trip!

Really nice set, #1, #5 and #6 would be the picks for me. I'd love to do the FoS again, I went years ago and loved it.
Cheers Rich, it is a top event and a really enjoyable day

As above -- YOU MUST GO :)

Think we are very lucky its in the UK not in the South of France or Germany or even the USA.

And don't even get us all started on the Goodwood Revival and the Members Meeting.

The Duke of Richmond is a very lucky man and must wake up with a huge grin on his face every morning

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPDHvV_XxZw

D

Back