GOODWOOD REVIVAL A STEP BACK IN TIME

Edit My Images
Yes
Love this event and the sun was with us again this year well for most of the day tipped up Fri morning as the gates opened for a great day out the only thing I did not like this year was the amount of people in period costume getting annoyed at having a pic taken don't like the attention don't dress up :mad:

21890647095_7cb19c9027_b.jpg

21772121822_aa029934d3_b.jpg

21112017644_5fc76f0e17_b.jpg

21187744783_a35f73b2e9_b.jpg

21596483368_f30931b8ca_b.jpg

21742654631_f9229f0e41_b.jpg

21643514720_2d3ef3af27_b.jpg

21627833268_173fe0784d_b.jpg

Wonderful captures and the weather looks great. :)

Really liking the shots with people join, especially # 8

Great capture of some air with # 3

Like them all but No. 3 easily the best, looks like he was really trying.

Great set with Flash the best for me.

Cool shooting!
The girl in #5 would not have looked so good without the shades!
(closed eyes!)

Enjoyed the photographs, but if someone doesn't want there photograph taken then respect it. Just because they dress up doesn't make them a photographers "right"

Another cracking set. #10 and #11 full of atmosphere and mood

Cheers Rod.

Enjoyed the photographs, but if someone doesn't want there photograph taken then respect it. Just because they dress up doesn't make them a photographers "right"

See what you are saying just seemed some people got really upset about it not the turn the head away that you sometimes get at these events butl angry it was not just me that noticed this reaction plus I was not that close to them never really had that sort of reaction at Goodwood before.

Last edited:
A varied and enjoyable set to view Gaz well done, #1 & 3 in the first batch and #9 & 11 in the second for me.
I haven't come across anyone appearing angry at any big events so far, although I'm sure it will happen one day.

A varied and enjoyable set to view Gaz well done, #1 & 3 in the first batch and #9 & 11 in the second for me.
I haven't come across anyone appearing angry at any big events so far, although I'm sure it will happen one day.

Thanks Paul was not screaming and shouting angry more if looks could kill and body language its a shame as it put me off taking the people shots which I like to do at this type of event rather than just race shots it was only so many as most people are happy to have a pic taken especially the people that are paid to be there

Last edited:
I can imagine the look that you got and can sense your frustrations ! Of all the events I've been to this year my subjects have been happy to be snapped, perhaps you just caught them on a bad day, or unless some really are that snooty at the Revival ?

Do like # 10 Gary, simple but effective and well seen. Like the framing, expression, position of the hand and exposure is good, face stands out well against the dark background. The wording adds a bit of extra interest and adds to the story of the driver.

Do like # 10 Gary, simple but effective and well seen. Like the framing, expression, position of the hand and exposure is good, face stands out well against the dark background. The wording adds a bit of extra interest and adds to the story of the driver.
• +1
After this comment from Neil… no more to add!

Back