Goosander

Not too bad at all :) These are lovely. I love the tones, makes the Goosander stand out really well (y)

Thank you Munchycarrot all things considered quite pleased with result

Nice series in crappy light. Would the first be better if the mud / plants were cropped out, or would that be too big a crop?

TFS

We are all suffering terrible light at the moment, Bob, but I do like the first reflection shot :)

Russ

Thank you Russ must admit I forced myself this day even knowing conditions were less than ideal

Nice series in crappy light. Would the first be better if the mud / plants were cropped out, or would that be too big a crop?

TFS

Thank you for comment, was not sure whether to leave the mud/plants in or not then decided to leave just because the others had a blank canvas so to speak, was never convinced good or bad to be honest, they are fair size crops and possibly more cropping would make them worse than they already are quality wise

Very 'arty' Rob, I like them :)

thank you Roger yea a bit arty but thought it worked

Very 'arty' Rob, I like them :)

:plus1:

That's what I thought, the sequence has a lovely arty look to them, very nice :)

The 3 of them would look nice if printed and displayed together

Last edited:
:plus1:

That's what I thought, the sequence has a lovely arty look to them, very nice :)

The 3 of them would look nice if printed and displayed together

Thank you compliment Marco

Back