Gorgeous jewel beetle

Name
kurt
Edit My Images
No
Cryptic grasshopper on the forest floor full of leaf litter. Can you find it?
Trigonopteryx sp._MG_6494 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

If you couldn't find it, take a look at this and go back to the first and try again :)
Trigonopteryx sp._MG_6485 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Beautiful moth, natural light
Cechenena subangustata_MG_5516 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Cechenena subangustata_MG_5508 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Gorgeous jewel beetle I spotted one rainy night
Chrysochroa fulminans IMG_7840a copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

The rain drops really add to the shot IMO.
Chrysochroa fulminans IMG_7848a copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Closer..
Chrysochroa fulminans IMG_7853a copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

That last shot is..........sublime Kurt :D

That's another tremendous set of images Kurt, but the last shot WOW!!(y)

George.

All great shots with supreme lighting yet again Kurt, that Jewel Beetle is stunning. :clap:

Thank you, Neil.

That last shot is..........sublime Kurt :D

Thanks, Graham.

Love those colours on the jewel bettle....

Thanks, Geoff.

Definitely is gorgeous :) (upper right corner btw ;))

Thank you, Paul.

That's another tremendous set of images Kurt, but the last shot WOW!!(y)

George.

Thanks, George.

I thought I'd commented on these... ummmm.... Awesome set and how you find the camouflaged is beyond me. (out in the field) :D

I thought I'd commented on these... ummmm.... Awesome set and how you find the camouflaged is beyond me. (out in the field) :D

Thanks, Bryn. I found the grasshopper on vegetation and after a few shots, decided to place it on the leaf litter for "camouflage" shots :D

Great shots Kurt - the camo on that hopper is amazing. Jewel beetle is definitely gorgeous.

Thanks, Chris.

Super shots again Kurt ....the beetle is stunning ....nature at it's best.

Thank you, Susie.

Back