Goshawk (wild) warning, its a bit gory

Totally jeallous! I'd planned to do some work with local goshawks this year, but other 'leisure time' events have overtaken this at the moment. (y)

Excellent shot!
Very Jealous

Top quality Mike

I'd like to see a couple more of the same image with a little more space around the bird ........ not that they will be any better ..... but just for interest

a very professional image, I cannot see how it ever could be better, (maybe clone out the little bit of black bark below the branch)

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone.

Top quality Mike

I'd like to see a couple more of the same image with a little more space around the bird ........ not that they will be any better ..... but just for interest

a very professional image, I cannot see how it ever could be better, (maybe clone out the little bit of black bark below the branch)

Thank you and yes I have plenty in this position Bill, this one just had a little off the left and right.

Mike, you already know my thoughts. A very very hard bird to get close to and just seeing one is very very high on most birders lists and one that few will ever see never mind photograph. Look forward to your next images this year.

Cheers Mark and after leaving them to breed I set the hide back up last weekend in the hope of getting the juveniles before they find their own territories.

Back