Got another published!

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
In digital photo magazine, came 5th in the Low Light competition for this effort

blueman1_Medium.jpg

20 points and some enthusiasm for round 2! [smilie=w:

Really well done Matt. I bet you are pleased with that and have now got the urge to get taking photographs for the next round.

That is also some nice exposure for your photography, did they include a link to your website in your creditation?

w00t nice 1 :D

Love the pic and well deserver :)

Steve said:
That is also some nice exposure for your photography, did they include a link to your website in your creditation?

will make sure i add that for future entries, if i do get another published it may well be added! Thanks for the encouragement chaps, feels good! :D

Nice one m8

Don't recall seeing that one before you submitted it :(

whats the theme for the next round?

im sure i sent that one to you m8, at least twice...

next round is still life, and one after that is faces...

EosD said:

You do reliase that eveyone of the forum members are now going to be entering [smilie=i:

Steve said:
EosD said:

You do reliase that eveyone of the forum members are now going to be entering [smilie=i:[/quote]

ahh but, still life is not mentioned this month, and i have a 20pt headstart.... :wink:

Belated congratulations, EosD! :) That wooden figure does get around, doesn't he? S'pose he gets fed up with looking in the mirror after a while. :LOL:

thanks all! im still feeling all warm all over....

well done buddy

its those moments that make all the effort worth while

top job 8)

MyPix

Back