Gran Canaria 10Stop ND on some rocks

You need to learn to get the horizon straight before you start messing about with filters.... :)

For *me* they all have compositional problems that need a good, hard crop to help.

The first image is 2 photos in one frame, and the image needs to be cut in 2 about half way up. The top section kind of works alone as a pano, and the bottom section of water and stones might work in a semi-abstract manner.

The second needs the bottom removing to just below the rock.

The third needs the top removing to just below the horizon, and if there were a bit more of the image available on the RHS from any cropping done, that would help too. Alternatively you could crop from the bottom to just below the lowest rock again, but I don't think that would be so interesting.

Hope that's useful - well done for experimenting. (y)

For *me* they all have compositional problems that need a good, hard crop to help.

The first image is 2 photos in one frame, and the image needs to be cut in 2 about half way up. The top section kind of works alone as a pano, and the bottom section of water and stones might work in a semi-abstract manner.

The second needs the bottom removing to just below the rock.

The third needs the top removing to just below the horizon, and if there were a bit more of the image available on the RHS from any cropping done, that would help too. Alternatively you could crop from the bottom to just below the lowest rock again, but I don't think that would be so interesting.

Hope that's useful - well done for experimenting. (y)
Thanks but I am very happy with the composition

Back