Great Eggscape

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Trying to come up with interesting things to do indoors whilst not getting out much for landscapes.

Came up with this. Not the first time it's been done, but my own take and processing. I think I'll have another crack at it with some straw in the backdrop.

IMG_8943-Edit
by alan72 on Talk Photography

Constructive C&C welcome.

Cheers

Alan

A little Baseball and mitt and it'll be Steve McQueen in Great Eggscape.

I went back and had another play with this, a colour version this time. When I first envisioned the shot I had black and white in mind, and I pretty much went straight into that workflow, but a prompt from my wife may me re-work it in colour, and I must say I think I prefer it!

Thoughts? Colour or B&W?

IMG_8943-Edit-2
by alan72 on Talk Photography

Thanks Barry, I was thinking of looking for a small hammer:) baseball and mitt is a nice idea! will have to raid the kids action man box:)
This guy has a baseball mitt that should be just the right size (action man scale would be too big, IMO). He doesn't come with a ball, but it should be easy to find something round that's the right size.

He's from the now-discontinued Series 10 blind bag set, but he should be available on ebay.

This guy has a baseball mitt that should be just the right size (action man scale would be too big, IMO). He doesn't come with a ball, but it should be easy to find something round that's the right size.

He's from the now-discontinued Series 10 blind bag set, but he should be available on ebay.

here you go

Back