Great North Run 2005

some lovely shots of the day Adrian, but i really dont like the gallery, sorry

EosD said:
some lovely shots of the day Adrian, but i really dont like the gallery, sorry

Actually, I'm not that sure about the gallery either, but it's very quick to set up and has a cleanish appearance. Maybe if the thumbs were bigger? Any opinions gratefully recieved, good and bad.

well captured pics there :)

again i dont like the gallery, hard work navigating around with all those thumbs changinig sizes, the look is nice and clean though

yeah its definately the thumbs that suck, all the waiting for it to load etc.

Pictures are good though Adrian, very good

The pictures are up to your usual standard but again I dislike the gallery. The thumbnails are too small, its slow to load and when showing a portrait picture the thumbs go off the bottom of my browser (firefox) and it doesn't give me a scroll bar.

the photo with the guy sticking his tongue out sums up the day for me, some great shots in there :thumb:

Thanks for the comments :). Those about the gallery have been taken on board! Have a look now and I think you'll find it improved. Not sure about Firefox yet but I'm working on it.

the gallery is much better now..

ADGNR021.jpg

The guy running in front is wanted by the USa but the guy behind him wants him more ;)

Really good capture Adrian :)

Rich said:
Great shots.

This : http://www.tynephoto.co.uk/gnr/images/ADGNR018.jpg

Is an absolute bloody corker though!! Well taken and composed!

Ahh, well there's a little story there, as it's been cropped and had a little cloning. I had only a few seconds notice they were coming which was kindly shouted out by the BBC cameraman who was working the boom camera next to where I'd pitched, so the original looks like this...

NO6S2401.jpg

Back