great spotted woodpecker

Very nice, although it could do with red eye removal. Slightly close on the tail as well.

Very nice, although it could do with red eye removal. Slightly close on the tail as well.
err why red eye removal it was taken in sunlight , I dont use a flash for wildlife !!!!!

How do you find woodpeckers? I only ever hear them!

Pinneck Jeff, that's sharp! Was that with the Siggy?

I like it as is but I always try to offer some input. I think it would be an easy clone of the branches behind it, just to tidy it up in that way. There is the 'habitat' slant on that though so nothing wrong with it as is. It is tight at the bottom but just about in.

I think I'd keep the red eye though. ;)

I think it's slightly over sharpened but a good catch of a male all the same. Not sure about the red eye or the tight crop near the tail.

Pinneck Jeff, that's sharp! Was that with the Siggy?

I like it as is but I always try to offer some input. I think it would be an easy clone of the branches behind it, just to tidy it up in that way. There is the 'habitat' slant on that though so nothing wrong with it as is. It is tight at the bottom but just about in.

I think I'd keep the red eye though. ;)
sure was dale just posted another one from the same day , extremely pleased with this particular lens its doing me proud . I'll send you a p.m about the next one .

Could well be it’s mid winter low sun in north wales ,within a few hundred yards of the Irish Sea . Posted another one from the same day it’s exactly the same

Back