Grizzles & humpbacks

Edit My Images
Yes
Just adding a couple more photos taken on mainland BC during August. An amazing trip with a company called Tide Rip on Vancouver Island. Weather was pretty poor that day, not raining but very low cloud. Still getting used to the d7000 but the sigma 100-300 f4 is a great bit of kit . Thanks to fellow tp forum member sbowler for selling his to me :)
_IWB4763.JPG _IWB4762.JPG _IWB4761.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG
_IWB4787.JPG

Looks like you had a fantastic trip, great to see the whales :)

Cracking images lou447,
Did you get the Humpback images while out with Tide Rip, i am just finishing the details for a couple of trip to BC having been there loads of times over the years, i never once saw a Humpback breach from the Telegraph cove trips. so well done if it was from the trips they run.
Gordon.

I did a 2 day kayaking trip with North Island kayak, saw 6 orca and a pod of 100 dolphins even swimming under the kayak. Kayaked with humpbacks, one even popped up about 5m offshore when we were camping that evening! We only saw the humpbacks breaching on the tide rip tour though. An amazing place

This was my first shot, luckily not the only one I got !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 12
OK OK ... you would get more whales on a beach ... but at least you got part of a real one there :)

Back