Yes
Regular visitor

32345091291_b71936f0a0_b.jpg

32343128671_618d0848c3_b.jpg

31652591393_a072c1103f_b.jpg

32180044901_0b844f0738_b.jpg

Regards
Maryla

You're nailing the techs on these Maryla, and some nice poses as well.

I'm guessing this a station you've set up, so I'd suggest the way of pushing these on further would be to look at the angle of light and position the food accordingly. As an example, the first and last are really nice shots but the light is coming from the left, so has nearly blown the whites on the wing bars, and put the face and breast into a little bit of shadow. If you compare that to the face and whites details on number 3, hopefully the subtle difference can be noted. Having the face in shadow also makes the face whites look a little blue.

I'm not knocking your work, it's very good, just trying to give you food for thought.

Mike

Last edited:
You're nailing the techs on these Maryla, and some nice poses as well.

I'm guessing this a station you've set up, so I'd suggest the way of pushing these on further would be to look at the angle of light and position the food accordingly. As an example, the first and last are really nice shots but the light is coming from the left, so has nearly blown the whites on the wing bars, and put the face and breast into a little bit of shadow. If you compare that to the face and whites details on number 3, hopefully the subtle difference can be noted. Having the face in shadow also makes the mace whites look a little blue.

I'm not knocking your work, it's very good, just trying to give you food for thought.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I'll take your advice into consideration. I am still learning, I already started moving perches around my station but I am a bit limited with space there :/

Nice series with some good constructive comments above.If it is a set up you may want to look for some 'nicer' perches (subjective, I know).

TFS

Nice series with some good constructive comments above.If it is a set up you may want to look for some 'nicer' perches (subjective, I know).

TFS

Thank you John, I am still working on it. I've had some nice perches there but I am sharing this place with about 15 geese and they picking all green moss or leaves when I am not around :banghead: ;)

fab set

Back