This looks perfect to me. Well done.
Thanks

Nailed that Phil!
Cheers Dale

Lovely focus on the eye, well done, :)
Thanks Roger

Thanks Peter

And thanks Peter :)

I have yet to see anyone else capture these inflight as you have , absolutely top class mate .
Ay up Mark, thanks for the comments, didn't realise you'd join up here, hows things mate?

Bought another camper since we last spoke on Flickr so managed a couple of trips back to Flamborough, how was your week earlier in summer?

Love guillemots. Love all the auks. It's when you see a 'still' like this that you realise that graceful flyers they are not.........
You nailed that one :)
Thanks Jan, have to agree, for birds that spend most of thier life flying, some of the poses captured can make them look very awkward in flight!

Brilliant capture - I love it

Les :)
Cheers Les

Last edited:
Edit My Images
No
Lepus said:

I have yet to see anyone else capture these inflight as you have , absolutely top class mate .

Ay up Mark, thanks for the comments, didn't realise you'd join up here, hows things mate?

Bought another camper since we last spoke on Flickr so managed a couple of trips back to Flamborough, how was your week earlier in summer?

It`s hard for it not to be good on that coast . Lack of Owls for me this year though .