Gumball 3000 - Belfast

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Am I going crazy or is the quality on the images not the same as on Flickr? I've noticed a few people mention this on here before but that's the first time I've noticed personally... :thinking:
Quality looks fine to me. They were talking in the other post about images being embedded on the site being of lesser sharpness when compared to images linked to Flickr

Great shots of an amazing spectacle. 4, 6 and 9 are my favourites.

Was heading home down the M6 yesterday and saw most go past, your no1 overtook at warp speed, so I must admit to a little smile when I saw it pulled by an unmarked police car 10 miles down the road...

Did you see the red and brown camouflaged Bentley 4x4?

Am I going crazy or is the quality on the images not the same as on Flickr? I've noticed a few people mention this on here before but that's the first time I've noticed personally... :thinking:

Quality looks fine to me. They were talking in the other post about images being embedded on the site being of lesser sharpness when compared to images linked to Flickr

I agree with this "better on flickr" thing - but it seems to be inconsistent - sometimes they are the same, sometimes they loose IQ on here - never got to the bottom of it

attractive shots from all the different angles Brian

Great shots of an amazing spectacle. 4, 6 and 9 are my favourites.

Was heading home down the M6 yesterday and saw most go past, your no1 overtook at warp speed, so I must admit to a little smile when I saw it pulled by an unmarked police car 10 miles down the road...

Did you see the red and brown camouflaged Bentley 4x4?

I seen the Bentley, certainly wasn't hanging about! Although when it was coming down the road towards me, he overtook another car turning right... so you very nearly didn't see it at all :LOL:

I agree with this "better on flickr" thing - but it seems to be inconsistent - sometimes they are the same, sometimes they loose IQ on here - never got to the bottom of it

attractive shots from all the different angles Brian

Thanks for the comments guys, now that I'm in work, the images look grand IQ wise. When looking at them on my MacBook last night, my logo in the corner looked to be poor quality... not sure what's going on :thinking:

Great looking set of images there Bazza, interested to know what you did PP to achieve that style?

Great looking set of images there Bazza, interested to know what you did PP to achieve that style?

Thanks Russ :)

All done in Lightroom, pulling down the blacks, bumping the clarity and reducing the vibrance a little to give them a bit more of a grungy (not even sure if that's the right word lol) feel to them!

Enjoyed them all, even the blurry one!

Haha @ 10, Shmeeeeee :D

Great shots, my mate saw a load of them driving down the M20 to the Eurotunnel.

Back