Gwen in Edinburgh

Edit My Images
Yes
I think you have neglected to post some of the better ones from the series. My faves are the last one and 6860 from the series. IMO.

I particularly like the top two. Did you use an older lens for the second one down 6888? It has a really nice vintage look, especially the bokeh.

I think you have neglected to post some of the better ones from the series. My faves are the last one and 6860 from the series. IMO.
Thank you - I’m not sure those were better! I always find it hard to choose which ones are the ‘best’ but always appreciative of those that look through and make their suggestions!

I particularly like the top two. Did you use an older lens for the second one down 6888? It has a really nice vintage look, especially the bokeh.
Thanks!

Yes I did - that was shot on a 300 f4 AF-D - the older screw type lens. It gives some excellent portraits and is a bargain for a Nikon shooter. Most of the others are shot on the 135 DC - it’s a pain to get right but does produce some beautiful images.

Nice set - some nice ideas with posing, I particularly like the ones on the stairs on your Flickr.

Back