Hadrians mist...

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
A couple from a fantastic morning along Hadrians wall a couple of years ago....

As the sun started to rise, watching the fog roll in and up and over the crags, it just felt a special moment...

Hadrians Mist by Martin Steele, on Flickr

This is one of my favourite images I've ever taken, something disturbing the crows and being lucky enough to be ready for it....

Awakening by Martin Steele, on Flickr

I have been here many times but never seen it like this. This view of the area around Twice Brewed Is either crammed with walkers or it is very wet, but this is something else. Superb

Two "Excellent" images Martin, nothing more to be said.

They are both very good indeed ;)

I have been here many times but never seen it like this. This view of the area around Twice Brewed Is either crammed with walkers or it is very wet, but this is something else. Superb
Two "Excellent" images Martin, nothing more to be said.
2 stoaters. The one with the crows would make a great book cover
Wow!
Number 1 is awesome
They are both very good indeed ;)
Thank you folks, much appreciated :)

Wow! When I see images like that I might as well get me coat. :D Striking!

Really nice work. The first is one of those ‘wow’ moments that pays off for all the effort. It’s a great capture. I love the second one though, it really is quite special, the crows add enormously. Fab!

I can see why you prefer the mono its very atmospheric, lovely

Two lovely shots Martin

Wow! When I see images like that I might as well get me coat. :D Striking!
Really nice work. The first is one of those ‘wow’ moments that pays off for all the effort. It’s a great capture. I love the second one though, it really is quite special, the crows add enormously. Fab!
Both great photos :)
I can see why you prefer the mono its very atmospheric, lovely
Two cracking shots
black and white one is stunning
Two lovely shots Martin
awesome work, love them both for different reasons
Thank you kindly folks, much appreciated :)

Holy smokes! The B&W is incredible. The birds totally make this image. The first is great too but I really like the 2nd. Well done.

Very lovely! Congrats!
Thank you Tim

I couldn't fault No2 at all - quite stunning. The first one would make a good panoramic - crop top and bottom...........
Thank you Jeremy. I know where you're coming from with the crop, I just don't like that narrow pano look personally, even if it would work in this instance. The bottom has seriously compressed the shadows on the small image too which doesn't help in a lack of detail, but the large file shows it much better too.

Holy smokes! The B&W is incredible. The birds totally make this image. The first is great too but I really like the 2nd. Well done.
Thank you! I'm glad the B&W has been well received considering it's one of my personal favourites I've ever taken :)

Back