Hadrians Wall

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken yesterday, all handheld and processed quickly last night....

I think this place is called "Steel Rig" with "crag Lough" water in the background but by this time I had lost all sense of direction so could be wrong.
Looking East
Hadrians-Wall-11a.jpg

Looking West
Hadrians-Wall-4a.jpg

And "Sycamore Gap" or "The Robin Hood Tree" as it was a setting for the Kevin Costner film.....Google Sycamore Gap for more info.
Hadrians-Wall-9a.jpg

C&C Welcome.
TFL.
Ken.

No 1 is fantastic - really like it! (y)

No 2 Looks a bit soft? Very nice otherwise.

No 3 Nice, but looking soft from the mid distance onwards?

Nothing to see :shrug:

Mmmmm.. Nothing for me either.:(

Sorry...seems the guy who gave me the webspace is having a problem. So i've got a new website and uploaded the pics to this. Gave me a little time to sharpen these a bit, don't know if it helps at all but I suppose that's what ya get for not using your tripod especially as I did have it with me :nuts: Anyway I have processed some others also and will post in another thread.
Thanks for the comments.
Ken.

lovely Ken, i like the composition of #2, really nice

Yep! Now I can see them I am glad I revisited. All very competent shots with very little to moan about apart from what has already been mentioned but guess you would know that yourself.

Deserve a place on a wall for sure. (y)

Love the Sycamore gap shot - what a place...

Thought Costner looked a bit sh*gged out in that movie - all the way from Dover to Hadrian's Wall in two days... then had to run all the way back down to Nottingham... bl**dy Americans!

Back