(Hand in hand) My 2 girls whilst on holiday in spain.

Lovely shot nice pastel tones and great light- I personally would crop away some of the sky- makes for a better perspective ( just my opinion) :D

Les ;)

to demonstrate what I mean - Hope you don't mind

Funnily enough I was thinking that losing some of the dark part at the bottom of the pic would work. It's a great picture and I guess it's all a bit subjective.

Fantastic shot of a couple of lovely young ladies. Great expressions! Im with David on this one, print it...and print it BIG (y)

One to treasure I think. If I were to make a change I'd crop a little off the bottom. One to be printed for sure ino :)

A beautiful photo that tells us so much about their relationship.
Thanks for posting this.

Mike.
PS. I agree with the 'hang it on the wall' comments.

Lovely shot nice pastel tones and great light- I personally would crop away some of the sky- makes for a better perspective ( just my opinion) :D

Les ;)

to demonstrate what I mean - Hope you don't mind

Thanks les
I've already straightened and cropped a little,I was a little worried that if I cropped to much it would effect the image quality???
I'll try a few different crops and look at them side by side then let my wife (the boss) decide....lol

Thanks for commenting

Ps I'm always happy for anyone to edit and repost my images in the forum, I find it really helpful .

Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments and this will definitely be a very large print.

And your right they really do have a very special relationship

My daughter (camera right)is 8 and has cerebral palsy and severe learning difficulties and my youngest daughter (camera left) is 4 and is always looking out for her older sister and helping her when ever She can..... a very special bond.

Thanks again everyone.

That is a really nice shot of sisterly love :).

I'd be over the moon with a shot like that and it'd be printed out and sent to grandparents as well.

That is a really nice shot of sisterly love :).

I'd be over the moon with a shot like that and it'd be printed out and sent to grandparents as well.
Thank you, I think Christmas presents are sorted this year for the grandparents...lol

It's just beautiful. Lovely depth of field, complimentary colours but most important great emotion coming across. Love it!

Back