Hands, Touching Hands...

Great subject. I'm no expert but I don't think you have to be to see youve framed, lite and post worked this soooooo well.

Gaz

Good to see you back and posting great shots again.

This is amongst the best studio portraits I’ve seen posted here; I doff my cap sir, that is excellent in every way.

It looks simple but the simplicity hides the photographer's talent - bet most of us couldn't get that look or the extraordinary "feeling" of the whole shot.

EDIT: just looked at your website- a collection of stunning pictures - all perfectly thought out and presented - no wonder you have such an incredible number of awards!

Last edited:
It looks simple but the simplicity hides the photographer's talent - bet most of us couldn't get that look or the extraordinary "feeling" of the whole shot.

EDIT: just looked at your website- a collection of stunning pictures - all perfectly thought out and presented - no wonder you have such an incredible number of awards!

Thank you kindly! And thank you to everyone else who commented. The subject is a local gentleman's barber in Holywood, County Down and he is an extremely good subject!

Back