Hangar 11 Nightshoot

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
Last Monday I made a trip down to North Weald for one of Timeline events excellent (but quite expensive) photoshoots.

1)
Hangar 11 Nightshoot by Harry Measures, on Flickr

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8) Some photoshop may have happened...
... by Harry Measures, on Flickr

A review of the event can be found here: http://www.aeroresource.co.uk/articles/2015/hangar-11-nightshoot/

Regards

Some great shots there.
Pity about the old geezer in the background on no3 though.

Ah, beige! You blend right in :)

Very nice set, some great detail shots, good colours and composition

Some great images there. I like what you've done to achieve #8. I think I have seen a few of these on flickr

Great shots, a nice collection - prefer the night shots #6 + 7 are the winners for me.

#6 is a print out and frame :)

You've a good selection from the shoot. Another vote for no. 6, a wonderful capture.

theres are great but the last one is just jaw dropping. if I could take photo's half this good I'd be chuffed.

Very good !

Thanks.

Some great shots there.
Pity about the old geezer in the background on no3 though.

Yes I did think that at the time, oh well. Everyone else seemed pretty happy with him there so I decided to just go with it.

Cheers.

Ah, beige! You blend right in :)

Very nice set, some great detail shots, good colours and composition

Thanks very much :)

Some great images there. I like what you've done to achieve #8. I think I have seen a few of these on flickr

Cheers. 8 originally started as a joke with another frame with canopy back, sent it to a friend who said it was great but to try it with one with the canopy shut...! I've not nailed it, the gear doors are wrong - such is the problem photoshopping them shut!

6 Is a winner the others are great also. The chocks take a bit away from 7 as the plane looks ready to go but can't.

Thanks. Now you've pointed the chocks out yes, I tend to agree. Maybe if they were plain ones...

Great shots, a nice collection - prefer the night shots #6 + 7 are the winners for me.

#6 is a print out and frame :)

6 has to be my favourite :)

Another vote for number 6, wonderful shot

You've a good selection from the shoot. Another vote for no. 6, a wonderful capture.

Thanks for all the compliments on #6, that really is my favourite from the night. Thanks indeed go to the re-enactor who duly stood there as I asked, top man!

Superb last one is fab

theres are great but the last one is just jaw dropping. if I could take photo's half this good I'd be chuffed.

Thanks, shame it is not real though :(

Here's a few more to add to the pile:

9)
Mustang Monday! by Harry Measures, on Flickr

10)

11)

12)
"Jumpin' Jaques" at the Hangar 11 Nightshoot by Harry Measures, on Flickr

13)

14)

15)

16)

Top drawer stuff. Love number 7, but all are good and I am no plane buff!

A great set, Harry. 6 and 7 are my favourites from the bunch with 6 being the best of the lot I think.

What a shame they couldn't get some age appropriate reenactors though, always bugs me that. At airshows it is more understandable but at a specific event like this (especially if expensive) they could have hired some younger folks to dress up

as many have already stated harry, #6 is top drawer.

Ben

Top drawer stuff. Love number 7, but all are good and I am no plane buff!

Amazing photos..like them all.

Cheers!

love the mustang
great set

Yes it has to be one of the best in the UK I think!

A great set, Harry. 6 and 7 are my favourites from the bunch with 6 being the best of the lot I think.

What a shame they couldn't get some age appropriate reenactors though, always bugs me that. At airshows it is more understandable but at a specific event like this (especially if expensive) they could have hired some younger folks to dress up

Cheers. To be honest, I kinda feel the same but at the end of the day there are there at their own expense. There is a small collection put on for them during the shoot but no actual payment - To employ some yoof would probably ramp the ticket price up some.

as many have already stated harry, #6 is top drawer.

Ben

Very Nice Indeed

Cheers.

Cheers. To be honest, I kinda feel the same but at the end of the day there are there at their own expense. There is a small collection put on for them during the shoot but no actual payment - To employ some yoof would probably ramp the ticket price up some.

Cheers.

Good points, need more people the right age more interested in it I suppose. If you cut your hair you might even pass as a forties erk, maybe even a pilot :)

Superb set…..can't pick a favourites they are all so good…number 8 really took my eye though.

Last edited:
Back