Happy Birthday Marcel

S

Steve

I thought he was created not born but apparently he has a birthday anyway, so with all the best intentions may I be the first to wish Marcel a very happy Birthday.

Have a great one buddy :thumb:

Yup.......a Happy Birthday, Marcel. Have a good one. :thumb:

regards

Happy Birthday mate :)

Happy Birthday Marcel, 45, and not looking a day older!

Thanks chaps :)
29 years young....Only 36 more left until retirement..... :D Can't wait.

Off to drop my wife off at work, then the daughter off at school, get my son back in the car, then it's off to FotoSense to treat myself to a new bag.

Oh I do love birthdays...

/looks around for cake...

Many thanks once again :D

Happy Birthday mate, have a nice one......day that is.

HB m8:)

MyPix

Oooooo, getting closer to 30! i can tell you from experience ..... it's just like any other birthday!

Have a good un matey!
:)

29??? A mere puppy!

Happy birthday, mate...

Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday Marcel:thumb:

Happy Birfday Bodders! :clap:

* resists 'old bag' jokes*

Muchus Grassy Arris :D

Well, I've been up to Fotosense, and got me my new bag, so I consider myself well and truly treated for my birthday.
Now, for an excuse to get a new tripod :D

Don't forget Marcel that it's still your birthday.....

Happy Birthday. Have some cake:

nikon8.jpg

Good to see the latest Nikon available in the UK at last;)

Oh my goodness, it's my son's birthday today as well. Hope you have a great birthday Marcel. 29 huh, your a yungin,lol :thumb:

.....off to make a cake!

Jewel

jewel said:
Oh my goodness, it's my son's birthday today as well. Hope you have a great birthday Marcel. 29 huh, your a yungin,lol :thumb:

.....off to make a cake!

Jewel

Hehe I thought you said something else, then I had to do a double take, and was about to respond with

"What, with two kids? How'd that happen?", lol :laugh1:

Many thanks for the well wishes. Im loving that cake!

Happy Birthday mate, hope you had a good day :dance:

Marcel said:
Now, for an excuse to get a new tripod :D
Well now that your getting older the shake's will be setting in soon, and we all know how hard it is to keep a lens steady at 300mm... sounds like a good excuse to me :whistle2:

Sonsey said:
Happy Birthday mate, hope you had a good day :dance:

Well now that your getting older the shake's will be setting in soon, and we all know how hard it is to keep a lens steady at 300mm... sounds like a good excuse to me :whistle2:

I can just about keep one steady at 18mm.

Funnily enough I described my tripod last night and it sounded like I was talking about me.

I said "Now all I need is to replace this shaky drooper"...lol

So what's your favorite cake Marcel?? What did you all feast on today,lol. I just finished making my sons cake for tonight. Damn I was proud! First cake I have ever made tbh,lol. :p He wanted chocolate cake, white icing with the rainbow bits in it.

Jules

I know I'm on a diet...but....today I had a baked potato for lunch, with beans and cream cheese with pineapple :D

And for dinner/tea I had spaghetti on toast (Weight watchers :D), made myself though.

Although this morning, for breakfast I was greeted by my 18mth old son, my 6 1/2 yr old daughter and my wife carrying a tray of toast, tea, and allbran in for breakfast, all singing Happy Birthday.

Which was nice, cos I got bugger all last year..lol

jewel said:
He wanted chocolate cake, white icing with the rainbow bits in it.

Jules

Right, so what did he get in the end then?

Steve said:
I thought he was created not born but apparently he has a birthday anyway, so with all the best intentions may I be the first to wish Marcel a very happy Birthday.

Have a great one buddy :thumb:

Not hatched then - like your evil siggy game !?! :laugh1: (edit) Good game this - seeing how many threads we can mention it in ... NOT blackmail ... would never resort to such dirty trix ! :innocent:

Or am I still too new to say such things ? :innocent:

Happy Birthday Marcel - seriously ... maybe ! :smilenod:

Happy birthday mate, glad to see you got the bag which i know you wanted :p

Hope you've had a good day mate :)

All the best.

Marcel said:
I know I'm on a diet...but....today I had a baked potato for lunch, with beans and cream cheese with pineapple :D

And for dinner/tea I had spaghetti on toast (Weight watchers :D), made myself though.

Although this morning, for breakfast I was greeted by my 18mth old son, my 6 1/2 yr old daughter and my wife carrying a tray of toast, tea, and allbran in for breakfast, all singing Happy Birthday.

Which was nice, cos I got bugger all last year..lol

ahhh it's the simple things isn't it though?? That's great! You on a diet? Seriously or you just yanking my chain eh? And sammy, that's what he wanted, that's what he got!! It is his day. If it were up to me it would be chocolate on chocolate on chocolate!!!mmmmm lol

Jewel

Jewel

[yoda voice] Hmmmmmmmmm Late again am I[/yoda voice]

who's Marcel?

:laugh1:

Happy Bday bodski, whats left of it that is :D

Somebody mention chocolate? Quick, roll me back in before I get beached...

lol

Yeah I'm kickstarting my healthy eating again as of New Years Day. I have to.

Back in August 2004, I was 22 stone, and after seeing Supersize Me, I decided enough was enough.

I decided to make big changes, no more bad food, no more takeaways, certainly no McDonalds. (Was for my kids and family as much as me). Healthy fresh home cooked food. We all had to eat tea together too, so we bought a dining table.
That change of diet, coupled with regular but gentle exercise, helped me lose almost 6 stone in a year, but I plateued (sp) around 16st 7 for the last half of 2005, before caving in and ballooning to 17st 8lb over Christmas. I let things slip last year and became quite noncholant, because the bulk of the weight had gone, just my big tummy to get rid of now.

So now I'm back on the wagon, although not as superstrict as before. Don't have the willpower to. :)

Back