Happy Valentines Day

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
CRW_9029.jpg

Would you believe that I'm single? :)

Hi Pete...could I ask you to please spend a moment and read over the general rules and also the members galley rules. I will not break the links in your picture but ask in future to remain within the guidlines set here. :wink:

Nice shot btw :)

cracking shot, very nice imagery, i like that alot. I have a bunch of 12 red ones in the kitchen, as soon as the kids have finished painting im in there with the camera to shoot some ideas i was knocking around earlier...

petemc said:
Huh. I thought I was :) 700px wide, no more than 140k?

Yup sorry mate, my mistake. We have recently (in the last two days) increased the size limit from 600 to 700 to make it easier for the members to display detailed shots. My brain was working in the past. I sincerely apologise and stand corrected. :eek:ops:

Steve said:
My brain was working in the past.

Slaps Steve upside the head

Love the shot and a very vivid image - wonder if a printout would keep the wife happy instead of buying her some [smilie=n:

GSVJase said:
Steve said:
My brain was working in the past.

Slaps Steve upside the head

Love the shot and a very vivid image - wonder if a printout would keep the wife happy instead of buying her some [smilie=n:[/quote]

Hehe "When I saw this blood soaked rose I thought of you dear" :D

Cracking. Contrasting on many levels.

Ignore the slightly mad admin people, they have spent far to long in darkened rooms making websites.

Back