Hare in a scare

So, you met your match…
someone or something was faster than your shutter speed! ;-)

Looks like it saw you first! sometimes it's always worth having a fast shutter speed set in case you come across these chances. It's a nice panning image, it captures the sense of speed well though.

A belter! Hope you're pleased with this because it's more expressive for not being sharp. Good that you thought to pan, but didn't have time to up the shutter speed? Wildlife isn't always best rendered with clinical sharpness. An impression of it being alive like this can sometimes win the day.

Looks like it saw you first! sometimes it's always worth having a fast shutter speed set in case you come across these chances. It's a nice panning image, it captures the sense of speed well though.
yes it did take me by surprise,

A belter! Hope you're pleased with this because it's more expressive for not being sharp. Good that you thought to pan, but didn't have time to up the shutter speed? Wildlife isn't always best rendered with clinical sharpness. An impression of it being alive like this can sometimes win the day.
thanks droj, I am pleased with shot, the sense of speed is what made me save it, + its the first time I have ever captured a hare,

This is a great shot Walter, I love the blurred image as it gives a real sense of speed and on this occasion works very well. "Great Stuff".(y)

George.

Good shot walter. Pity it was not a tad faster on the shutter to get the eyes in focus. We have all been there for sure.:)

Back